Environment & Social Manager (m/f)
20 februari 2020 | ON HOLD
A leading global belting company. It is one of the world’s leaders in process and conveyor belting. Their products and engineered solutions can be found in many industries including logistics, airports, paper & print, distribution centers and in the food and agricultural industry. For their HSE department, we are looking for an
Environment & Social Manager
The E&S Manager provides advice and support to key stakeholders in the company on the management of environmental and social (E&S) risks.
Develops E&S strategies and supports key stakeholders in their delivery.
- Work with the HSE team and key stakeholders to identify, assess, and manage Environmental and Social (E&S) risks;
- Develop, and input into where applicable, E&S procedures and processes to make sure that E&S elements of the Integrated Management System (IMS) applicable regulatory requirements and company E&S positions are carried out in the business;
- Develop and implement E&S self-verification program as applicable;
- Oversee and coordinate internal and external E&S reporting requirements to the company and external parties;
- Advise and assist the business with ISO 14001 attestation program.;
- Define E&S requirements for new projects;
- Raise awareness on the application of E&S strategies to the stakeholders managing key activities;
- Coordinate implementation of the Human Rights policy within the company, acting as SME on human rights and modern slavery for the business.
- Qualifications in Environmental Science and/or Environmental Management, or experience in these roles;
- Strong understanding of E&S risks, impact assessments, and developing E&S business strategies;
- Progressively responsible experience working at an international level in a highly regulated industry;
- Experienced in ISO 14001 environmental management systems or its equivalent;
- Working knowledge of international environmental legislation;
- Understanding of CRC, CE, RoHS & REACH;
- A good influencer with skills in advising and coaching others;
- Commitment to continuous improvement;
- Substantial experience of working in a similar role, and able to speak knowledgeably, accurately and with confidence on current environmental and social matters;
- Able to build relationships based on trust and facilitate cross-business and multi stakeholder group.
- a dynamic and challenging position; with some travel;
- competitive compensation; various company benefits and programs.
If you find this interesting or if you want more information, please mail Marco Bijl or give him a call.
email@example.com | +31 6 5190 0958