Accounting Manager (m/v)
20th of April 2022 | VERVULD
"At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond".
"At Beyond Meat, we are focused on raising the bar on talent. We are dedicated to shaping an inclusive culture that drives excellence, innovation, and results by enabling talent acceleration and development, engagement, and the employee experience.
The Finance department of Beyond Meat EU B.V. consists of Controlling and Accounting (Management and Statutory bookkeeping). The Finance/Accounting function supports all EU related business activities: Operations and Commercial. Close cooperation between the Finance/Accounting department in Europe/NL and the corporate/US Finance function is in place.
The Accounting Manager’s primary role is to ensure an accurate and complete financial administration within given time frames. Next to this, the Accounting Manager is responsible for the administrative organisation and all administrative (financial) processes within the legal entity Beyond Meat EU B.V.
The Accounting Manager is a member of the Beyond Meat EU Team, reporting to the Finance Director EU and has close cooperation with the HR department for Salary Administration. The role is performed in day shift/office hours at the Amsterdam based Beyond Mat EU B.V. office".
To facilitate the expected future growth, we are looking for an
Accounting Manager (m/v)
TASKS, DUTIES, & GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for accounting process in accordance with legal (Dutch, US GAAP and SOX) guidelines and BYND policies/processes
- Responsible for invoicing and debtors, credit administration, CAPEX administration, fixed assets administration
- Responsible, execute and advise on fiscal issues (tax), execute and advise on cash management
- Point of contact for external financial advisor, external accountant firm and tax office
● People management:
- Building the Accounting team (AP, AR) in The Netherlands
- Provide proper training and instruction to all Finance/Accounting team members
- Works with the Finance Director to stimulate, motivate and coach all Finance/Accounting team members
- Teach and train other functions on financial impact of decisions, explaining procedures
● Supervisory Duties (if applicable)
- Direct: All employees in the Accounting team
● Master or Bachelor degree in Finance & Accounting
● Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an international (Food) environment; in a supervisory role
● Experience in a public listed company
● Language communication efficiency in Dutch (native) and English (business fluent)
● Experience with reporting under US GAAP, SOX
● Ability to work in a fast pace, high-growth environment
● Lead people with clear communication
● Team player, Open, Flexible, Collegiate
● Systems: MS Office applications; ERP system experience (NetSuite is an advantage)
Interested or do you want more info first? Contact Jan Plaizier, Recruiter at Bijl Recruitment & Consultancy; email@example.com | +31 6 1881 8616